- Newgate Watches are proudly designed in the UK
- Each colourful timepiece has been designed with interchangeable watch straps, for two different dress styles; this is a first for Newgate. One Black hand crafted Italian Leather, and one loom woven canvas strap.
- The G6S watch collection draws inspiration from Newgate founder and head designer Jim read’s late grandfather Eddie Read, and his pioneering role in radio technology for the British Secret Service.
- Triptych of chronograph sub-dials in contemporary bright colour with 60-second timer, 30-minute stopwatch and 24-hour indicator alongside date function.
- 44mm 316L surgical grade brushed stainless steel case, Case water resistant to 3ATM / 30 meters.
A contemporary British-designed women’s chronograph watch. A straight-cut 316L grade stainless steel case is coated in brushed gold ion plating with embossed black hour markers and a gold chapter ring measured by coordinating brushed gold metal hands.
The spun gold-brass dial holds a triptych of chronograph subdials in black and white offering a 60 second timer, 30 minute stopwatch and 24 hour indicator alongside date function with a hint of bright pink. Includes both an interchangeable black leather and striped multicolour canvas strap.
Newgate Watches are proudly designed in the UK.
- Case Diameter: 44mm diameter x 9.7mm depth
- Case Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel with brushed gold ion plating
- Strap Width: 18mm
- Strap Material: Interchangeable black leather and striped multicolour canvas
- Dial: Chronograph with multicolour subdials and date function
- Lens: Mineral glass
- Movement: Miyota
- Water Resistance: Case water resistant to 3ATM / 30 meters
- Power: Battery included
|Dial Window Material Type||Glass|
|Clasp Type||Jewelry Clasp|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|