The Nixon brand was established in 1998 by Chad DiNenna and Andy Laats. Looking to provide fresh and unique designs for people who like thinking outside the box, Nixon’s modern approach to style has taken the fashion world by storm. Now with more than 20 years of experience, the brand has expanded into more than 90 countries around the world and has created an impressive portfolio of products. The unique and varied designs of Nixon watches come from the numerous collaborations of the brand. Nixon is proud in involving not only watch designers in the process but also athletes, musicians and makers of all kinds. This helps the brand’s products to be not only stylish but functional for the people who are meant to wear them.
Core Features of a Nixon Patrol Watch:
- Nixon watches are created through a collaborative effort between the brand’s designers and artists and athletes around the world.
- The watches from the Patrol collection are Nixon’s modern take on the classic field watch.
- 24-hour markers are placed on the inner bezel for easier access to military time.
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters or 10 bars.
- The watches are powered by a quartz movement.
Model Specifications: A1243-1113-00
- The round 42 mm case of the model is made of stainless steel.
- Protecting the silver sunray dial is a hardened mineral crystal.
- Securing the watch is a brown leather strap.
- The watch features both black Arabic numerals and indices as hour-markers.
- Sword-shaped hands complete the dial design.
- Functions of the watch include hours, minutes and seconds.
There are no reviews yet.